Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, Friday

THE  MIRACLE  PRAYER



Lord Jesus,
I come before You, just as I am,I am sorry for my sins,
I repent for my sins, please forgive me,
In your name, I forgave all others for what they have done against me.
I renounce satan, the evil spirits and their works.
I give you my entire self.
Lord Jesus, now and forever, 
i invite you into my life.
Jesus, I accept you as my Lord, God, and Savior.
heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.

Come, Lord Jesus,
cover me with your most precious blood,
and fill me with your Holy Spirit,
I love you, Lord Jesus.
I praise you, Jesus.
I thank you, Jesus,
I shall follow you every day of my life.
Amen.

Mary, my mother, Queen of Peace,
Saint Peregrine, the cancer Saint, and all you, angels and saints, 
Please help me.
Amen.

say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and he will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.

taken from, Straight from the Heart, A Prayer Companion, as compiled and edited by Rev Fr. Mario Jose C. Ladra

No comments:

Post a Comment