Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanksgiving prayer for a Favor received



Thank you, O God, for hearing my prayer and granting my request.
Thank you for all the kindness you have shown me.


Thank you, Father, for your great LOVE in giving me my life,
for your patience in preserving me despite my sinfulness,
for your protection in the past and for the opportunity to serve
and honor you in  the future

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for keeping me numberless times from sin
 and death by the toils of your life,
the sufferings of your passion, 
and by your victorious resurrection.


Thank you, Holy Spirit of God,
for bestowing so many graces upon my soul
and for having so frequently renewed your life within me.


May my life, from now on,
be a sign of my gratefulness.
Amen.

from the book, Straight from the heart, A prayer companion..compiled by Rev. Fr. Mario Jose C. Ladra

No comments:

Post a Comment