Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 8, The Fifith day of The Garland of St. Anthony Novena

Fifth day.......




 Marigold of Mildness


I greet thee, blessed Anthony, in the name of all the holy Bishops and Priests, who by the generosity of their charity, effectively preached the Love dwelling in the Sacred Heart of the Redeemer. I praise the Triune God for inflaming thy heart with that same gift of charity which made Saints of them and which made thee so generous and prompt in helping those invoking thee, that thou art truly called "Everybody's saint". I beseech thee to approach God's throne in company with all the holy Bishops and Priests, and there obtain for me my petition by your united prayers and merits. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory, Litany of St. Anthony..

No comments:

Post a Comment