Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Prayer to St. Expeditus


Aside from being the Patron Saint of the Republic of Molossia, He is also the advocate of urgent cases, whose feast day falls on April 19. He is traditionally depicted as a Roman soldier holding a palm leaf on the left hand and raising a cross on the right hand with the word HODIE, which means TODAY and his right foot is stepping on a raven "speaking" the word CRAS, which means TOMORROW.

In New Orleans, he is known as a LOA, voodoo "saint" invoked for speedy solutions. Also, He is somewhat  of a cult figure on the Island of Reunion in the Indian Ocean, where blood-red shrines are common in the countryside.

                                                          A Relic of St. Expiditus

St. Expiditus is also the Patron Saint of Businessman. So if you have a business St. Expiditus may help you.
FROM the book; A purely personal book of Miracles by Josephine Clemente Darang, she wrote, There's a little prayer asking the Saint to help in obtaining money. In return, one must give alms to an old beggar or a poor child or a pregnant woman..


Prayer to St. Expiditus


"I ask you, St. Expiditus, to aid me in my financial difficulties. Let your strength and support protect my income and help me obtain enough money so that I will not suffer need and want. Please let peace and enjoyment reign my household. I ask you and pray that my wishes be granted and glorify your intercession, Amen"


Every day, the following prayers may be said, so that the petitioner will never be in need: "I trust you, St. Expiditus, to place your good hand upon everything I need."

No comments:

Post a Comment